Send Topic Print
New update and SD-Q (Read 479 times)
cathyh

I used to be
indecisive; now I'm
not so sure......

New update and SD-Q
12/27/04 at 11:05:35

After loading the latest update, and fixing a little problem I had with menu editing ( Thanks LYnn!!) I went to the SD-Q screen today hoping to see the" can only view while others are logged on" message and instead I got a screen called IS Tech Support Module Configuration with only three items on it ( no longer the tabbed list of settings) Configuration Settings, Attach notes form ARA, Password, and APA  with a box next to each of them for I presume a Y or N?  I am confused!!

Cathy Hamilton
Wing Inflatables, Inc.
EVO-ERP2008.1(20 users) w/IS Tech update 5/25/09 (as of 08/21/09)
Windows 2008 Server/client
Pervasive V10.1
Email WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: New update and SD-Q
Reply #1 - 12/27/04 at 12:33:01

Sounds like with all your uninstalling and reinstalling we went through the other day you ended up with an outdated version of the SD-Q program.  I will send you a new one.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
cathyh

I used to be
indecisive; now I'm
not so sure......

Re: New update and SD-Q
Reply #2 - 12/27/04 at 13:25:58

Thanks, Lynn, I got it and it fixed the problem.  I can still open the IS Tech Defaults with others in DBA though and that has caused real problems in the recent past.  I'm afraid to go in there to check settings knowing that others are in there and will get kicked out.  All of the other default screens warn you that others are in DBA and you can't change anything.  I thought I'd read that you fixed this in the latest update....

PS I know my salesperson was entering a sales order when I was in SD-Q, but he wasn't kicked out and I wasn't allowed view only.

Cathy Hamilton
Wing Inflatables, Inc.
EVO-ERP2008.1(20 users) w/IS Tech update 5/25/09 (as of 08/21/09)
Windows 2008 Server/client
Pervasive V10.1
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print