Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/03/24 at 13:57:32
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
DBA Tables / ODBC Link (Read 5870 times)
Tim Keating

DBA CLASSIC WIN 2000
C/S

Re: DBA Tables / ODBC Link
Reply #15 - 08/08/06 at 09:08:46

I would ditto what John wrote, word for word.

Tim Keating
Motor Guard Corporation
Email WWW   IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #16 - 08/15/06 at 13:16:09

Thanks, John and Tim.  I don't expect it to be an easy setup, but once it's done sounds like everyone thinks it's great.  That's what I'm counting on.

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #17 - 11/29/06 at 07:49:37

I have UPS set up fine, no problem.  However, how do you set up FedEX?  Our shipping is using FedEx online, and it
does not appear to have the ability to import when entering a shipment.  What version of FedEX are you guys using?

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
JNAPIER

Evil-Evo Bad Dog!

Reply #18 - 11/29/06 at 09:16:40

Fed-Ex Ship Manager software from Fed-Ex. It is not processed on their web site. My peeps like it OK. The end of day reports are a real PITA.........

John

EVO-ERP, ISTS 3.27.08 , 2000I 10 user
Email WWW   IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #19 - 12/01/06 at 06:41:11

John,

Success with the FedEx stuff, pretty easy actually.  I noticed FedEx only has 2 addr fields, whereas Evo has three and UPS can take 3, so we had to change some data entry standards here.  I can't seem to get the country field populated on import, even though it's mapped.  Tried re-doing the profiles and still does not bring it in.  Did you get yours to come in OK?  I've mine mapped to the BKAR_INV_SHIPCNT field.  I've also set a default as US, but even that does not show up.  FedEx is not too helpful and can't figure it out either.  

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
JNAPIER

Evil-Evo Bad Dog!

Reply #20 - 12/01/06 at 08:19:38

Quote from gtladmin   on 12/01/06 at 06:41:11:
John,

Success with the FedEx stuff, pretty easy actually.  I noticed FedEx only has 2 addr fields, whereas Evo has three and UPS can take 3, so we had to change some data entry standards here.  I can't seem to get the country field populated on import, even though it's mapped.  Tried re-doing the profiles and still does not bring it in.  Did you get yours to come in OK?  I've mine mapped to the BKAR_INV_SHIPCNT field.  I've also set a default as US, but even that does not show up.  FedEx is not too helpful and can't figure it out either.  

Val

Hey Val,

We were lucky, since day one we have had the first address field in EVO set as the Contact Name and the last two as address. The Country field does populate on our mapping with the field you are trying to use. The thing that I find an issue sometimes is that the software automatically updates itself and you can't stay on your current version. I have had this cause problems in the past with some of the mapping. The field name in the country is very picky. The field name in EVO has to match either the name or code that Fed-Ex uses. If not, it will not populate and you will have to pick it manually before you can process the shipment.

John

EVO-ERP, ISTS 3.27.08 , 2000I 10 user
Email WWW   IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #21 - 12/01/06 at 10:06:40

Ah ha, John!

Thought it must be something quirky like that.  Yeah I can see some already don't match up, so that's another data entry issue we'll have to deal with.  Thanks for the tips/info!
**Much appreciated!!!***  

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print