Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/29/24 at 00:37:26
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Different costs in IN-A transactions list (Read 720 times)
TooColdHere
Browser

Different costs in IN-A transactions list
05/14/07 at 11:52:09

The costs listed in transactions when using T7 IN-A are different than the costs listed in the older version. Before the 5/1/07 update I couldn't see any costs. Now I see incorrect costs. Has anyone else had this problem?

IP Logged
ddlong

Re: Different costs in IN-A transactions list
Reply #1 - 06/12/07 at 08:37:48

I've noticed a lot of changes in the IN-A that I don't like.  We have the EVO latest update with all patches.

in the transaction listing we used to see the actual transaction cost (we use average) but since the update it is showing standard cost.  It also used to reference the location when parts were transferred from one location to another - they are no longer there - I am forced to use the inventory transaction report for many of the questions I used to be able to answer with the transaction key in IN-A.

It also displays our purchase receipts incorrectly in IN-A.  It puts the amount received under the Qty ordered and puts a zero under qty received and doesn't show the cost  or location they were received into.  Not near as useful as DBA IN-A was for our day to day operations.

Can this be revised to give us the functuality it is missing?

Darla Long

Darla Long
Catalytic Industrial Group, Inc.
Independence Ks
dba 2004.1 client/server EVO Version 2020.0 08/07/20 Build Pervasive 11.3
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Different costs in IN-A transactions list
Reply #2 - 06/12/07 at 19:14:03

The Grids displayed in the Evo lookups can be edited in Queries - SU-A.  See the thread under Evo-ERP Flash Videos on Editing Grids to see how.  We can add what you want but I have learned from experience that what Darla wants and what Barb wants on the display are often different which is why we developed the new grids that you can edit yourself.  

People hate change, we know that.  Use the T6... and BK... programs if you want the old style.  That is the beauty of Evo - it can still run the old style programs.   We are making the new style programs as flexible as we can so you have point and click Windows along with user flexibility and familiar functionality.  Bear with us.  It won't be perfect out of the gate (any software company lies if they say it will - ask Bill Gates) but with the user menus and backward compatibility, we minimize the impact on the user.   You want the old style - you can have it.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print