Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
multi companies (Read 2334 times)
CRBlount
Browser

I Love YaBB 2!

multi companies
01/07/08 at 10:57:53

I am not sure if this is going to be a simple question to answer without more info, but here it goes.  We run two companies out of DBA classic.  One company is the manufacturing arm, the other company distributes.  The manufacturing company bills the other company for orders made and shipped.  We have a lot of double entries that we have to do, entering sales orders, releasing, invoicing out of the manufacturing arm.  Then entering the invoice into the distributing company as an AP/voucher.  What I would love..love...love to do is have an AP/voucher automatically generated in the distributing company, when a invoice is printed or posted in the manufacturing company.  I am not sure where to start...any direction would help.

Email   IP Logged
PhippsBird
Browser

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: multi companies
Reply #1 - 04/29/08 at 10:38:21

Post/Email suggestions to me too!!! This would be a valuable time saver.  

Pattieskap

IP Logged
GasGiant
Administrator

How can I help?

Reply #2 - 04/29/08 at 11:22:24

Can you use the inter-company transfer program?  It is IN-L-R, Intercompany Inventory Transfer (even though the header says IN-L-P for some reason)

Here is a link to the online help file for it http://www.evoerp.com/webhelp/html/IN_L_R_Intercompany_Inventory_Transfer.htm

« Last Edit: 04/29/08 at 13:13:25 by GasGiant »  

Email WWW GasGiant GasGiant 31012781 swordworlder swordworlder   IP Logged
CRBlount
Browser

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - 04/30/08 at 04:57:23

MY MENU DOES NOT GO TO R IT STOPS AT O.  We are on DBA classic version 2004.1 Tech update 12/15/07.  Am I missing something?

Email   IP Logged
PhippsBird
Browser

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - 04/30/08 at 05:31:11

Mine also ends at "O" in DBA.  I will check EVO/ERP once I get into the office.  Pattie undecided

IP Logged
GasGiant
Administrator

How can I help?

Reply #5 - 04/30/08 at 05:37:27

Is there a "T6ISICT.RUN" program in your DBAMFG folder? Can you run this program from UT-A?

Maybe it is not available in Classic  Huh

Tried it in Classic (wow, that was a blast from the past) and it did not run. I guess it is Evo only.

Email WWW GasGiant GasGiant 31012781 swordworlder swordworlder   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print