Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
T6, BK or T7???? (Read 4626 times)
Laura Oliver

Re: T6, BK or T7????
Reply #15 - 09/12/14 at 17:02:16

Dennis,
I should have read your post closer.  It auctually helped me with another problem,  I still havent figured out why some users cant access all the forms.

Here is how your post helped me in the other matter:  I dont think we had the International module turned on before we had the EVO/new server update event in the summer of 2012. But some how during this event the International Module settings must have changed and I didn’t catch it.   Before the EVO/NewSever event we could print our customized Purchase Orders in DBA. With the  SD-C set to Graph Univ Form Cond [BKPOB1.RTM], but after the event we had to change the SD-C default to 5 Text and the “Text Universal Form “ is ugly and did not have the customization we want and need.  

I am now print graphical POs on DBA but the tax is no longer itemized by localities like it was before.  

But here is what is crazy:
If IM-A  International forms is set to Yes I can not print ANY graphical purchase order.  I can not print IBKPOB1.rtm or BKPOB1.rtm    
If IM-A  International Forms is set to  NO i  I can print both.  

It only matters in Purchase Orders.  It does  NOT  matter in sales order.  Sales Order graphical forms print with both the  "I" prefix and without it regardless of the International forms setting

Thanks
Laura  

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print