Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/23/24 at 00:14:13
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bar Code Label On Packing Slip (Read 3545 times)
TFay

Thanks for the help!

Bar Code Label On Packing Slip
12/08/08 at 07:46:39

If this is on the forum I could not find it.  Is there a way to have a bar code print on the pack slip.  Preferably only for one specific customer.  If it is possible, what is the barcode format, and how is it done?  We have a combination of EVO and Classic workstations.

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Bar Code Label On Packing Slip
Reply #1 - 12/08/08 at 17:33:20

You can edit the RTM in Evo to add a bar code object for the data field(s) you need to have bar coded.  The default in the RTM editor is Code 39 but you can select the Bar Code properties and choose different formats.  Then if this is only for a specific customer, assuming your deffault Packing Slip is T6SOC4.RTM, after editing, Save As and name the edited version T6SOB4B.RTM.  Go into AR-A and for the custoemr who gets the bar coded packing slip, set the RTM Print Group to B and it will automatically use the correct RTM for that customer.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
TFay

Thanks for the help!

Reply #2 - 12/10/08 at 10:59:27

Ok thank you this sounds like I can do what I need, If I could do what I need.  

Can I pay ISTech, or anybody on the forum experienced with the RTM editor to take T6SOC4.RTM and make me a custom T6SOCB4B.RTM that will include bar codes (39 is perfect) for part number, po number and quantity shipped?  

Thanks,  

We could use this right away if it can be done for us.

IP Logged
TwinOaks

I Love EvoERP!

Reply #3 - 11/08/10 at 08:08:04

Hello.  I'm really new to EVO and have worked with some modification of the forms, however, do you have a sample of the packing slip form #T6SOC4.RTM that you were successful in adding the bar codes?  I was able to add the "bar code" symbol, but unsuccessful in getting the part # to feed the info on packing slip.   Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Camille
Twin Oaks Industries
4+Yr User of EVO 2013.4 Latest Update
  IP Logged
cdecker

Reply #4 - 10/27/11 at 06:25:34

Hi - I am also trying to get the barcode to print on the pack list...unsuccessfully.
I was able to add a bar code to the inventory labels.  Then I cut and pasted a bar code from the inventory label for to the packing list form with no success.  
Can anyone provide a helping hand with how to do this correctly?
Thank you

Cheri Decker
Awareness Technology, Inc
Evo Version 2015.2; Build 7/2/15 Pervasive 10.12/Win2008/Client-server
43 Full/5 DC Users
GOLD Support
Member Since 2002
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print