News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vendor Overdue Report (Read 701 times)
Brian Snyder

Vendor Overdue Report
05/12/09 at 12:35:39

I have been asked to suggest a Vendor Overdue Report.  The report would need the Vendors name on it and include the PO numbers that were overdue, the line item details, the original due date and an area for a revised delivery date.  Then the report could be faxed to the vendor for them to fill in the revised delivery date and then fax it back.

We have quite a few customers that have a similar report that they fax to us.

D. Brian Snyder
Prebco Bushing Company
Baldwin Park, California
Evo-ERP 2007.1 ISTech Update 5/1/07
Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Vendor Overdue Report
Reply #1 - 05/12/09 at 18:13:20

You could probably generate it yourself in Evo by editing the RTM for PO-I-A to include the desired information and then run the report by vendor and filter for only due dates in the past.  that would at least be a good place to start, then let us know what would improve it.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Vendor Overdue Report
Reply #2 - 05/14/09 at 11:16:01

I also found out from Mike that you can edit the RTM (both Evo and Classic) to force a page break between vendors so if you are going to print to paper and Fax you don't have to run separately for each vendor.

In Classic in the RTM Editor, click Reports - Groups and there is a setting for "On Group Change Start new Page" that will force a page break between vendors if you run the report sorted by vendor.

In Evo, move to the tab of the desired subreport and then you can click Report - Groups and set the "Start new Page" setting.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print