Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 23:47:39
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
disappearing work order issues (Read 867 times)
ddlong

disappearing work order issues
12/28/09 at 09:39:07

We are having a recurring problem.  On several occasions, after issuing parts to work orders, they are not showing in WIP.  The transactions show they got issued, but until we run the work order rebuild, they aren't showing in WIP.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Its been since the last update.

Darla Long
Catalytic Industrial Group, Inc.
Independence Ks
dba 2004.1 client/server EVO Version 2020.0 08/07/20 Build Pervasive 11.3
  IP Logged
Dennis Wilkinson

Life is Good :o)

Re: disappearing work order issues
Reply #1 - 03/26/10 at 10:35:55

Darla,

I see no one has responded in a while, but I am working with a company that installed the 09/16/09 update, SP5 end of December 2009.  They are now experiencing the same thing.  Periodically an issue to WIP seems to disappear.  Inventory gets relieved, but nothing shows up in WIP, but allocations remain active and now shows negative availability.  I do not know if this is still happening in new release (01/22/10, SP2).

Dennis Wilkinson
IS Tech Support Contractor
dwilkinson@istechsupport.com

IS Tech Support Update 2022.1
PSQL Workgroup, Zen 14
Windows 11, Home Premium
  IP Logged
ddlong

Re: disappearing work order issues
Reply #2 - 05/05/10 at 13:53:35

We are still having problems and we are on update 1/22/10 sp3.  I was just hearing about it again today from our materials manager.  They say the work order shortage report  can be run twice back to back and give different results and have had several instances where they were looking at allocations in IN-A...got out of the screen to look something up then got right back in and the part showed no allocations.  It has also been reported that things are still showing allocated after they are issued, so sometimes too many get issued.  It has been causing excess ordering and lots of extra time.

Darla Long

Darla Long
Catalytic Industrial Group, Inc.
Independence Ks
dba 2004.1 client/server EVO Version 2020.0 08/07/20 Build Pervasive 11.3
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print