Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/19/24 at 10:21:21
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Customer PO missing after update (Read 1040 times)
carolg

I Love EvoERP!

Customer PO missing after update
04/05/10 at 06:23:19

Issues after the update.  I use EVO so I am not sure about these situations.  I am getting these questions from users who are now using use EVO because DBA won't work.  
They went into Master Defaults and got access error and of course EVO froze up and they had to go through Task Manager to close EVO.
In EVO IN-A the part number does not show the customer invoice number under shipments. They said they got it in DBA.  If I have to go through updating the grid lookups I will need someone to walk me through each step.
In IN-A there are 2 purchase order icons.  Is SR PO's for Sales and PO's for Mfg?  The same for RM and RC?  
In IN-A the SO only shows open sales orders.  How do they view all sales orders for that part in IN-A?
In IN-A when you go into SO,SH,etc the bar on the right to slide up and down does not work all the time.  We get back out and in. If you drag the bar to the bottom, it sits on the top and won't go down to 2010 items.  Sometimes we can click spaces on the bar and draw the bar down a page at a time.
So far users have been inIN-A only.  
In MFG they kit issued to a work order but only 2 of 10 parts got issued to.  They reversed the kit issue on those 2 parts and re-issued and it worked the second time.  He just did another one with the same problem.  We are holding off any more kit issues until i hear from someone.  Problems with kit issues have been going on for a while, but usually only a couple a week.
I can't wait to hear what is going on in Sales.

I may have to get rid of this update and bring back the original DBAMFG folder.

IP Logged
dameng

DBA / EVO Software
Consultant

Re: Customer PO missing after update
Reply #1 - 04/05/10 at 07:48:05

IN-A if you hold your mouse over the icons briefly it pops up a balloon with full name of the button. the lil cart is Open SO's, below that are the Shipments, hence Invoice orders.
the next two, SR is Service / Repair, below that is RM for RMA orders. then next two, PO for Purchase Orders, below that is RC for Received PO's. and etc.

the SO Shipments do show the Invoice number.  

from what you describe and the problems you are having, i wonder how well your update went.

Dave Mengelkamp
Digital Consulting
davemeng@earthlink.net
Email WWW   IP Logged
carolg

I Love EvoERP!

Reply #2 - 04/05/10 at 08:55:13

Yes, the sales orders show our invoice #, but we are looking for the customer Invoice number.  They tell me it shows in DBA.  I am assuming these are not general problems but differences in how items were displayed in DBA versus EVO.  Everyone is working in EVO right now because I can not get DBA to come up; so they all have questions that I can not answer.
As far as the update, I did it 3 times last night.  I don't see how another could change things. I did not get any error messages when I did the updates.

IP Logged
RPCAdmin

Please save me from
the Users!!!!!!!

Reply #3 - 04/06/10 at 04:31:09

Carol,

To add the customer PO number to the grid will require you to add a User Defined Function (UDF) to the grid.  You should get Lynn to give you a hand to do that.

Mike Nessen
Sr. Engineer/IT Manager/Anything else I need to be
EVO-Erp Build (always the latest) Client/Server
Pervasive 2000i on NT4 Server 15 users
Email 272531373   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print