Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 21:07:46
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
access violation error message (Read 1315 times)
gina

access violation error message
10/04/10 at 07:21:55

I am gettting the following error message, "access violation at address 0064E9A1 in module T5wdba.exe read of address 00FOEB53"  I have closed out of DBA numerous times and keep getting this message.  What is the reason I am getting this message?  How do I prevent it from happening?  Thank you.  Gina Huh

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: access violation error message
Reply #1 - 10/04/10 at 08:41:18

We need more information.  Exactly what are you doing when you get the message?  Can you predictably repeat it or is it random?

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
gina

Reply #2 - 10/04/10 at 08:59:27

Lynn, it seems to be random.  As soon as I get it again I will tell you exactly what I did.  I recall that I received it when I went in to add a sales order and also when I went into Inventory Inquiry.... I will keep you posted.  Thank you.

IP Logged
MikeT

Reply #3 - 11/12/10 at 12:51:55

I see this error alot, and usually it means there are two processes of evoerp.exe running on the system. If you look in task manager in windows it will list how many are running. If you end both and start evo back up, the error goes away usually. It seems to be an issue with windows being closed in the wrong order, though I don't remember which ones.

Michael Tingle
G.R. Manufacturing, Inc.
Trussville, AL
Windows Server 2008 R2 w/ Pervasive v11
50 Users
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print