Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WO Tag Printing (Read 1541 times)
TGerak

DBA Classic Since
2000!

WO Tag Printing
09/12/11 at 06:33:17

We are printing WO Labels from the Hand Held Module (HH-J).  I've identified the form, T7HLAB1.RTM and solved an issue with an unpopulated field.  My current problem is that I can't figure out how to not print onto an Avery label.

We are using a dedicated roll feed barcode printer.  I've defined the paper size as 3" wide by 2" tall (the size of our label) but the "Setup Label" pulldown assumes we're using some type of Avery Label.  Anyone know how to change it?  Or how to define a custom sized label?

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: WO Tag Printing
Reply #1 - 09/12/11 at 15:11:46

In the Report Editor, choose File - Setup Label and you should be able to define a one-up label.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
TGerak

DBA Classic Since
2000!

Reply #2 - 09/19/11 at 08:15:12

I've finally got all my tags printing to the right size, shape, printer . . .  This morning, my Shipping label started printing decimal places.  I've checked the setting SD-Q (Sales Order Defaults) and the Decimalized Quantities on Forms is set to "N".  Any thoughts?

IP Logged
cellis

Reply #3 - 07/30/12 at 08:51:17

Are there any more descriptive directions on setting up a 1-up label?  I've gone into Setup Label and I don't see an option to create or modify any of the predefined labels.  If I try to use the "help" menu I get an error message that it doesn't exist.

Carrie Ellis

EVO 2020.3
DBA since 1996
  IP Logged
TGerak

DBA Classic Since
2000!

Reply #4 - 07/30/12 at 11:31:54

The report editor takes some getting used to.  What label are you trying to modify?  Once you are in the Report Editor, open the form called by the program that is associated with the menu option which prints it.  Then you can start to edit.  Although there are backups of all the .RTM files, I usually do a "save as" to another name to prevent overwriting the original.  Once the file is open for editing, you can click "File" and select "Setup Form" to define features like paper size, colums/rows, margins and layout.  You can email me if you have more questions.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print