News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
IN-C  locking up user (Read 1199 times)
carie

IN-C  locking up user
12/09/11 at 13:25:57

In the past 2 days I have had problems with one user being in IN-C while I am processing Invoices using the Automatic WO processing at Invoicing program. It will lock me out while I am in the middle of issuing materials – with no error on the other users computer. Also this happened while I was issuing materials through WO-G.
Is this normal, and should I have people check who's working in what before going into IN-C?

~Carie

Evo-ERP Version 2015.2 with Build 7/02/2015
Pervasive 11.3 - 10 licenses / DBA since 2002

Carie Kirk
McDantim Inc
Helena, Montana
Email   IP Logged
GasGiant
Administrator

How can I help?

Re: IN-C  locking up user
Reply #1 - 12/09/11 at 14:17:23

Any program that issues materials can lock out the others. WO-I, WO-G, IN-C, IN-K, SR-G, etc. and users should be trained to get in and out of transactional programs without delays. I've had people go to lunch in the middle of running WO-I, thus locking all other users out of WO-I for an hour, or until we track down which computer is hampering our progress.

Email WWW GasGiant GasGiant 31012781 swordworlder swordworlder   IP Logged
carie

Re: IN-C  locking up user
Reply #2 - 12/09/11 at 14:22:59

That is what I thought. Oh we have told people not to leave programs open, but......
But I was half way thru issueing materials - I wonder why he was allowed into IN-C and then it bonked me out in the middle of a issue? Just weird.

Evo-ERP Version 2015.2 with Build 7/02/2015
Pervasive 11.3 - 10 licenses / DBA since 2002

Carie Kirk
McDantim Inc
Helena, Montana
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print