Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/02/24 at 14:10:16
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
$250,000 Grant funds available for Small Business (Read 815 times)
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

$250,000 Grant funds available for Small Business
05/24/12 at 18:32:36

Not really a General DBA topic but I didn't know where else to put it.  This is from JP Morgan Chase bank, and I just got back from a small business networking meeting at my bank branch that was promoting the program.  

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120507005532/en/Chase-LivingSocial-Launc h%C2%A0%E2%80%9CMission-Small-Business%E2%80%9D-Grant-Program

The odds of being selected are slim (at least 4 and no more than 12 grants total nationwide) but it is limited to small businesses with no more than 100 employees and it would be fantastic if someone in the DBA/Evo community were to pull it off!!  

In a nutshell, you register your business on their site, fill out a survey describing how the grant would help you grow your business and therefore help the community and then use email and other networking techniques to get people (customers, friends, relatives, it doesn't matter) to vote for your business.   All businesses that get at least 250 votes will then pass to the next level and have the applications evaluated for selection for the grants.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print