Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/06/24 at 05:31:28
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
custom rtms from DBA to be used by EVO (Read 1199 times)
Laura Oliver

custom rtms from DBA to be used by EVO
09/06/12 at 10:59:13

How do I get EVO to correctly use my custom RTMs?

I  copied and renamed  IBKSOF11.rtm  to IT6SOF11.rtm .  
EVO will open the form, and all my custom colors and text can be seen but there is no data displayed?      Classic DBA continues to print them beautifully.

Thanks,

p.s.  Also why are some of the forms lower case  it6 and some are capitalized.  Does it matter?

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Laura Oliver

Re: custom rtms from DBA to be used by EVO
Reply #1 - 09/10/12 at 15:34:31

Gas Giant told Kelloggs  
(Quote from GasGiant on 08/19/10 at 08:14:27:
The report in the RTX directory are the most recent versions, and are updated for each version update. IS Tech does not automatically change the RTMs in the EvoERP/DBSMFG directory because many of us have customized our local copies. To update to a new RTM we are supposed to copy the new version from the RTX folder and rename it to .RTM after which we can edit/customize the report as needed. Angry

embarrassed embarrassedSo is the above consistent with the fact that I get customization but no data when I  copied and renamed  IBKSOF11.rtm  to IT6SOF11.rtm .  
 EVO will open the form, and all my custom colors and text can be seen but there is no data displayed?      Classic DBA continues to print them beautifully.

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: custom rtms from DBA to be used by EVO
Reply #2 - 09/10/12 at 17:25:41

You can't rename BK RTMs to T6 or EN nor can you rename T6 to EN.  You have to use the master RTM of the correct format that we provided as a starting point.  You can open the BK RTM with the Evo RTM editor and copy your formatted colored logo or whatever into the T6 RTM and then save the T6 RTM.  Do NOT save the BK RTM in the Evo Editor, you will mess it up.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print