Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 13:04:26
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PACKING SLIP PRINTING ISSUE (Read 1804 times)
EMI Ann

Non calor sed umor
est qui nobis
incommodat.

PACKING SLIP PRINTING ISSUE
01/27/15 at 08:33:33

This does this every time, and is repeatable. It is more of a nuisance than any other sort of problem.

Our default packing slip option in SD-M, printing as #3, T6SOC3. Prints fine and dandy when we run SO-C. Since updating, it's been called to my attention that when we go to print the packing list following the invoice in SO-F, the packing slip we get is not my default one, or what you would get if you selected any of the other 3 options that are standard. We get what is basically a copy of the invoice that says "PACKING SLIP" instead of "INVOICE," and has $0.00 for the prices, but does show the freight amount. Could this be updated to link the desired packing slip? We find it to be easiest to print the sets of documents to preview, check them there for accuracy before sending to paper, and then to print the required number of individual pieces of paper from there.

Thanks for your help.
Ann

EMI FILTER COMPANY
Clearwater, Florida
EVO-Erp 2015.1, Win 8.1 Pro, Win 2008 network
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: PACKING SLIP PRINTING ISSUE
Reply #1 - 01/27/15 at 09:13:01

If you print from SO-C it will use your RTM per the defaults.  If you choose the option on the SO-F screen to print a Pack Slip after invoice, it is the invoice program that is actually printing so it uses the invoice RTM and suppresses the prices.  You need to run SO-C to get the Pack Slip RTM.  You could use SM-H to set up a chain for SO-C to call SO-F so they would print together but use the correct RTM.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
EMI Ann

Non calor sed umor
est qui nobis
incommodat.

Reply #2 - 02/02/15 at 11:43:16

SM-H is the shop calendar on my version, so I don't understand, and will have to print them separately (extra step, time user). I am wish listing that the print invoice system be coded to call the default packing list selected in SD-M, printing.
Thanks anyhow.
Ann

EMI FILTER COMPANY
Clearwater, Florida
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 02/02/15 at 17:28:54

Sorry, PS-H not SM-H

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
EMI Ann

Non calor sed umor
est qui nobis
incommodat.

Reply #4 - 02/04/15 at 09:24:26

I only go to G.  Don't seem to have the H, I, or J listed in the web help.  I am Security code A, level 1, so I should have access to everything, and with the update in January, should have all the latest program parts, shouldn't I?
Thanks,
Ann

EMI FILTER COMPANY
Clearwater, Florida
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #5 - 02/04/15 at 13:54:39

Whenever an update is loaded you have to log in as ADMIN (using the actual username ADMIN) to update the menu for the Admin equivalent users.  Step 4 of the update instructions:

You need to log into Evo-ERP as ADMIN once to rebuild the menu. Once ADMIN has logged in
once, any users designated as "A" Admin equivalent in PS-A that do not have a personal menu in
PS-G will have updated menus. To load the newer versions of programs for other users, in PS-G
there is an "Update to Latest Prg" button. You can either select a user to edit, then press the
button to update only that user, or press the button before selecting any user to edit to update
all user menus.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print