Nonconformity Report (Read 738 times)
SurftTech
Browser

I Love YaBB 2!

Nonconformity Report
04/13/15 at 12:41:59

It would be great to see a method of controlling nonconformities: 

Here's what I've figured out so far.

There would be module "Create nonconformity report"  It would use a sequential numbers (Like PO#, SO#, Quote# etc.) it would reference: work order, part number, sequence number, vendor and a few others.  An auto-chain program should exist so that when entering a reject QTY in DC-A/C it would take you to this screen and auto populate most of these fields.  
It would need a couple of note fields available and maybe work off of the "QC Codes" that already exist to categorize the nonconformity.

A separate module "Disposition Nonconformity" would allow it to be dispositioned using a combined approval process taking a little from SO Approvals and PO Signatures.  This would allow for more than 1 department to approve.  

Another module to print using a new RTM.  If it hasn't been fully approved yet, it would state that (like a unsigned PO would).

I'd imagine we could create reports to show the frequency of nonconformities per item numbers, work order numbers, vendors.  It would need to integrate with PO-J-C for rejections too.  

Love to see this happen.  Seems like most of the necessary items exist to do this...

Anybody else??

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print