Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/25/24 at 20:47:42
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How Exactly do you set it all up? (Read 2072 times)
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

How Exactly do you set it all up?
01/25/16 at 11:18:17

Is there any documentation on how you go about setting up a mobile scanner with Evo for use with the HH module?  All the steps involved?  I can't seem to find a thing on it.  I need to be better informed here so that I can speak to management about what is involved and understand the changes I must make on my network (non-Windows servers) and clients to allow the use of these devices with EvoERP.

Anyone with anything documented, please share?

Thanks!

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
AaronR
Browser

I Love EvoERP!

Re: How Exactly do you set it all up?
Reply #1 - 02/23/16 at 08:32:21

Have you heard from anyone on this yet?

I am starting at the same point and am trying to get together information as well. We will be using HH mainly to clock into work orders and track time but I am starting at ground zero as far as knowledge goes so any help with what kind of scanners to use or set up would be awesome. Also, if anyone using this module is around the New England area and is open to giving a show and tell...I could really use one.
Thanks!

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: How Exactly do you set it all up?
Reply #2 - 02/23/16 at 11:49:09

The true Hand Held units are designed to be running a Windows Remote Desktop to a Windows server so I am not sure what you can do in a Linux environment.  There is no Pervasive client for the portable Windows OS.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print