Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 17:38:55
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Consolidate Invoices (ability to reprint. etc) (Read 764 times)
Laura Oliver

Consolidate Invoices (ability to reprint. etc)
05/12/16 at 14:21:08

Does anyone use consolidate invoices in SO-F?   (only available in EVO).    I am playing around with this and what I have found is that while your customer may only see one invoice, multiple indivdual invoices are still posted to the GL, and multiple invoices show up on the report SO-O-H invoice listing.    

One of the things I am wondering is how you would reprint a consolidated invoice if a customer needed a copy.   If you go to EVO -SO-F and choose posted invocies you will find the consolidated option is greyed out.  

I read an old thread where lynn described using packing slip numbers to record a deposit, given the customer will only reference the consolidated invoice and we will be required to post to several other invoices.

Our consolidated invoice number was inv# 152181 for $2550.00 and  it actually consolidated 10 invoices for 255 each, but when you go to reprint inv# 152181 it is the first of the 10 deliveries and is only for 255.  Does the IRS have a problem with your customer getting 152181 for 2550.00 but your books have invoice 152181 for only $255?  (granted it does total  the 10 cnsecutive invocies.

Serial numbers with consolidated invoices?   We normally use DBA to post invoices so this may be an evo thing, but when i posted the invoices I got some crazy error messages about serial numbers.  I am wondering if I can list a consolidated invoice in EVO, but post it in DBA.  

Any and all discussion appreciated.

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Consolidate Invoices (ability to reprint. etc)
Reply #1 - 05/13/16 at 07:55:40

The Consolidated Invoice print option is only available when the From and Through customer is the same.  That is the case for both original printing and reprinting.  The invoices are still processed separately and the invoice number of the first one (that the customer sees) becomes the Packing Slip for the rest which is what ties them together.  I am not an auditor but so long as you can show the link between the invoices and the fact that they do add up and have the process documented I can't imagine it would be a problem.  Other than them having a common packing slip number, there is nothing else out of the ordinary about the invoices so they should post individually.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print