Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 18:04:58
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Incremental Costs- STD Cost Rollup Problems (Read 1128 times)
JPalmer
Browser

I Love EvoERP!

Incremental Costs- STD Cost Rollup Problems
08/04/16 at 13:41:53

Hello,  

I ran an IN-L-E to update standard costs to average cost.  Then I ran a BM-G to rollup.  When I ran the BM-G it is pulling in incremental costs that I have no idea what they are.  

Is there a way to get rid of all incremental costs company wide?  We do not use incremental costs at all we just use the material cost for our pricing structure.  

Thanks,  

Jake

IP Logged
DTORRES
Browser

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Incremental Costs- STD Cost Rollup Problems
Reply #1 - 09/15/16 at 11:47:52

I am having the same issue.  What I did was updated the standard cost, for example item "A" using IN-L-E.  Then I went to rollup cost for a finished item that consisted of updated standard cost item "A" using BM-G and it is also pulling in incremental costs, which is significantly overstating our inventory value.  I then checked the standard cost on another finished item that uses the same updated standard cost of item "A" and I rolled up the standard cost.  It to was pulling the incremental costs and overstating inventory value.  I don't know if it has something to do with updating standard cost for raw materials then going to rollup the bill of material that would cause incremental cost.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print