Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bank Reconcillation (Read 1219 times)
whiplash
Browser

I Love EvoERP!

Bank Reconcillation
03/14/17 at 09:08:30

Does anyone have the problem of voiding a check and it sometimes shows up in the Bank Rec. and sometimes not so it is very hard to reconcile at the end of each month.  When they don't show up it is as if they are lost, they are not in maintain database because I have looked.   cry  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

Linda
Dralco Systems LLC
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Bank Reconcillation
Reply #1 - 03/14/17 at 10:35:32

As of about a year ago, when a check is voiced in Evo, the entry is saved to the check register with a "V" rather than a "C" to indicate that it has been voiced, and the reversing deposit entry is saved with a "X" rather than a "D" to differentiate from a normal deposit.   Both entries are also flagged as cleared so they will not be available for the reconciliation because if it was voided, teh bank never saw it.

DBA still creates the reversing entry as a deposit and leaves the original check in the register so they need to be reconciled against each other.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
whiplash
Browser

I Love EvoERP!

Reply #2 - 03/14/17 at 11:45:35

But that is the problem.  Sometimes the reversing entry as a deposit does not show up in the bank rec.

Linda
Dralco Systems LLC
  IP Logged
David Waldmann

Live to work, or
work to live?

Reply #3 - 03/15/17 at 09:31:07

There was a problem with the V/C/X entry with one or more versions. Are you on the current version?

However, even when the above problem existed, the entries were still in MD. You are looking at BKGLCHK?

David N Waldmann
President
Vermont Hardwoods
Chester, VT

Evo-ERP, 5 user
IST Build: 3/4/19, patched 04/30/19
Pervasive v11.31
Server 2012 / Win10 x64
Crystal Reports v11
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print