Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/29/24 at 09:06:55
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mining email- contacts from Evo (Read 2162 times)
BurrKing_Mfg

Computer repair can
not be done with a
hammer!

Mining email- contacts from Evo
04/25/18 at 07:08:11

I'm needing a little help on how to go about getting the information that I'm looking for out of EVO.

inside of bkcmaccn there are ARRAY ELEMENTS for several of the fields.  

For example in the AR contact you can have up to 10 email address for a single contact.  

I'm trying to mine that information our of evo so I can create a good contact list so I can do mail merges and email marketing.

The way I'm currently doing to will only bring back the first one in the Array.  I'm guessing that 90% of my contacts only have one email, but its the 10% that worries me.  There's a reason they have two or more emails.

What I would really like to see would be a way you could add a mark to a contact and that would allow a program to pull out the contact that are on a email marketing list.  I would assume it could be just another check box on the screen.  And even if it was an evo program that would allow the use of filters to create a CSV text file.  I would be happy.

Maybe I'm just looking at this wrong, but I don't want to try and maintain separate docs to hold email address.  Let me know if you have a better way.

James

12 User Evo-ERP
Pervasive 11
2012r2 Server (needs upgrades)
Evo is fully patched and ready to go
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print