Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/29/24 at 03:15:15
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
T6APHA1.RTM,2.RTM,3.RTM,  print wrong inv # (Read 672 times)
Laura Oliver

T6APHA1.RTM,2.RTM,3.RTM,  print wrong inv #
01/22/19 at 10:47:17

If I use  T6APHA1.RTM, T6APHA2.RTM, or T6APHA3.RTM, to print AP checks the vendor's invoice number prints incorrectly as some random strange number on the check stub.  However if i choose T6APHA9.RTM the Vendor's invoice number  prints correctly on the check stub. T6APHA9.rtm is from the fake company RANACOs fake check.   (all of these are default forms that came with DBA/EVO that I have not previously touched)

So to fix this I copied the CHECKINVNUM from the 1st child page of the  T6APHA9.RTM and posted it on the RTM child page  I used to print checks.  And  it worked.  

But I am thinking I am still missing something because if CHECKINVNUM  was faulty on the stock rtms T6APHA1.RTM, T6APHA2.RTM, or T6APHA3.RTM,  then other folks would have said something.
What am I missing?  

Thanks
Laura

p.s.   I  havent figured out from editor in EVO so I modify all my forms in the DBA modify forms and it seems to work just fine.   I dont think using DBA to edit my forms would have caused the above problem.

p.s.s  ( of course The check will print correctly in DBA using the BKAP)

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: T6APHA1.RTM,2.RTM,3.RTM,  print wrong inv #
Reply #1 - 01/22/19 at 11:50:37

You have old RTMs.  The correct ones are in the RTX subfolder with RTX extension and need to be copied up to the root folder and renamed to .RTM extension.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print