News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SO Problems (Read 722 times)
cmsk

SO Problems
06/20/19 at 05:07:55

This is getting reported from one of our users.  Various Exceptions reports from SO.  Sometimes SO-A or SO-C

This happens after I have entered an order and have printed out the sales acknowledgement
and the packing slip.  When I try to close the packing slip screen, I get the error message that says
! warn err file line 99.  You have a report running for this program and cannot exit until it is done.
I hit the OK button on the bottom of the message box.

When the packing slip preview is on the screen, I go to the upper left hand corned to close .
this minimize to SO-C again and then get an evoerp.exe box which says:  an exception has occurred in the application. Then have the option of:  send report ; save report ; print report; show report; restart application ; close application ; and  continue application ( if this is selected, this same box appears a minute or so later.)

--

Hello,

I just had the same issue today (Wednesday 5/29/2019)  The error report is attached.

--

And again..  Another report attached.   I was in SO-c this time.

Here's a link to the Exception reports.  Looking for some direction for a resolution.  We've sent all of this to support, but haven't heard back.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bgb50k6jrfm9e4v/AADBF_9mk424aIl2ICZrEItna?dl=0

--
Thank you
Chris Simo-Kinzer
Vice President
brookfield industries, inc.

Evo-ERP 2017.2 Build 4.5.17 Update T7-7i R11
Pervasive 9.5
Email WWW cmskbii   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print