Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DDCheck Errors (Read 2366 times)
emaat
Browser

DDCheck Errors
06/26/19 at 16:12:33

We have been experiencing slower DBA speeds and minor database corruptions. In trying to locate the problem, I ran UT-A DDCHECK program and found a few errors that look like a flag for missing database index keys. That sounds bad and a potential source of slowdown.  

As the notes suggest, I did the instructions (Select Start > Run, and type in X:\DBAMFG\TP5WDBA UPDATE), but it was not fixed.

Since I do not monitor this normally, I am not sure if I should be worried or how to correct it...is this a problem? If so, how do I correct it? Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions offered.

Action                                                                                      
Layout   File Name    Type   Exception
-------- ------------ ---  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
FILECHSP FILECHSP       1   Your dictionary does not contain index key entries for the FILECHSP.
FILEDEF   FILEDEF         1   Your dictionary does not contain index key entries for the FILEDEF.
FILES       FILES             1   Your dictionary does not contain index key entries for the FILES.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print