Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/02/24 at 09:05:28
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reasons Work Orders May not close? (Read 247 times)
Laura Oliver

Reasons Work Orders May not close?
08/11/20 at 06:28:52

I want to compile a list of why sometimes a WO will not close.
I see on the Work Order Status report that some of our WorkOrders that didnt close have a P under the last column material and I know that is one reason.  From the help file "The MAT column on the far right indicates the status of material issue to the work order.  Y means all material issued, N is none and P is partially issued"  

Also I have a workorder that will not close because supposedly it has unposted labor transactions.  I can see the labor transaction in DC-D if I choose Open but i cant post it
The Work order will not close giving an error message to go to DC-D and find transaction.  
I go to DC-D and I see the labor xaction but i can not get it to post.  I go to maintain database and I can not see it in WOLabor or WOHlabor.
Thanks

Laura

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
prophet

Re: Reasons Work Orders May not close?
Reply #1 - 08/11/20 at 10:37:16

If the labor transaction is open then yes you can't post it because the user hasn't clocked out of job yet. Clock out the  labor transaction you should then be able to edit it if needed and post it so you can close the WO. Also if  you want to see that labor transaction in Maintain Database look in the BKDCPLAB file. It should be there before you post it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print