Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wish List (Read 1510 times)
Laura Oliver

Wish List
01/03/23 at 08:05:25

Locked by another user ?    
1.  I would like to see the message changed to reflect who actually has the file opened.   Example  locked by user Mary Jones
2.  I wish that EVO could automatically kick someone out of a file if it has been open for 30 minutes.  We have a few people that will leave a PO open and them get up and go into the shop for a couple of hours.
Thanks
Laura

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
btaylor
Browser

Re: Wish List
Reply #1 - 01/25/23 at 08:59:16

I'll add to this post instead of creating a new one to keep everything in one place (and I really like the idea of the name on the record lock).

I'd like an option to turn off the "Reset SO # counter Y/N?" question when entering an SO# that is lower than the current next in line. We do a lot of EDI dropship orders and also ship to a lot of larger orders to our distributors facilities directly. For the dropship orders we are fine using the next in line SO#s but for the orders going to a distributors facility directly we use a different SO# numbering system in a different format (for a reason) that requires SO#s that are lower than . Sometimes a CSR will accidentally select the wrong option and reset the SO counter. I then have to go and get everyone out of the system and go to SD-R to reassign the next SO# before we can proceed processing any more orders.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print