Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/06/24 at 15:20:44
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
can't get a user logged out (Read 441 times)
TimO
Browser

I Love EvoERP!

can't get a user logged out
01/13/23 at 12:15:03

Hi, We are running DBA Classic under windows 10. We have a client that we can't get logged off.  We Run a 3 station peer-peer network with evo over the top. Two users were trying to write checks to the same vender. Processing was halted because the vender recorder was locked by one of the users. One of the users backed off and the other printed his check. Something happened right about here. When then other user went back to print his check to the same vender the record was still locked and flagged as being in use. With eveyone else logged out of DBA the same massage popped up. Logging out and restarting all three computers did not resolve the problem. I tried logging in from each computer but only two would allow me to log in. I got the message about too many people logged in. I changed the sequence that I logged in but that didn't make a difference. So, we have a client that we need get logged off. Is there a utility program I can run that will fix this?

IP Logged
TimO
Browser

I Love EvoERP!

Re: can't get a user logged out
Reply #1 - 01/13/23 at 12:21:02

As it stands, only two can be logged in and the vender record is still locked. Everything else runs fine.

IP Logged
TimO
Browser

I Love EvoERP!

Re: can't get a user logged out
Reply #2 - 01/19/23 at 16:05:58

Per Lynn's suggestion we did a brute force fix by restarting the server station.  
Works great now.  Thanks Lynn

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print