Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Unsupress parts/hr (Read 754 times)
Karen Mason

Ain't life grand!?!

Unsupress parts/hr
05/20/03 at 11:28:11

Would like to see parts/hr restored on routing reports RO-J-A.  I had switched defaults to see the affect of Y/N settings on display Long Time prompts.  I lost my parts/hr when I said "Y".  Although I changed it back, I still do not get parts/hr or time/pt in the 00:00:00 format.  

Thanks

Karen Mason, Vice President
Bula Forge & Machine, Inc.
1-60# forgings, machining, & assembly
Cleveland, OH
Tel:216-252-7600 Fax:216-252-7601 www.bulaforge.com
EVO-ERP 09/16/09 SP2
Email WWW   IP Logged
Tim Keating
Ex Member

Re: Unsupress parts/hr
Reply #1 - 05/21/03 at 10:48:59

I have noticed the same thing.  It has also affected the Work Order Traveler.  We now get decimal hours instead of parts/hr on the non-graphical traveler.  It prints out OK on the graphical form but we don't use that.

Any Clues Lynn?  I'd like to get this fixed.

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #2 - 05/21/03 at 11:05:34

For the non-graphical traveler and some of the reports, go into the Routing Defaults and set the Long Time prompt to N.  Of course this assumes you always use HH:MM:SS time format and not the decimal time when entering routings.  Karen's request applies to some of the report that are still unaffected when the default is changed; I am going to get them changed.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you use the graphical traveler format?  Dot Matrix printers?

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Tim Keating
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/21/03 at 11:51:15

I tried changing the default in SD-I like you suggested.  I re-entered the sequence time in hh:mm:ss format and issued a new work order for the part.  No luck, I'm still missing Parts/Hr.

To answer your second question, we use laser printers for everything but I never saw any benefit to the graphical traveler because I assumed it would print slower and use more toner.  We don't need the barcodes and  it's also one less RTM to deal with during updates.

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #4 - 05/21/03 at 12:29:50

OK, let me check into it.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com