Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/19/24 at 03:04:47
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DBA w/ separate acctg system (meant to post here) (Read 395 times)
Mike@TEK
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

DBA w/ separate acctg system (meant to post here)
12/04/03 at 13:35:06

By months end, we want to convert to a DBA/Peachtree configuration, running all accounting through Peachtree and continuing with DBA Manufacturing, Sales, and Item modules.  While Chapter 30 of the DBA User Guide gives a good overview of using a separate accounting system, it does not give the exhaustive list of specific information needed to feed daily payable, receivable and general ledger activity in the separate system.    

Can anyone provide such a list, in the context of what DBA reports to run and screens to access?  Anyone using a similar DBA/Peachtree configuration, we would love to talk to you off-line (there must be a good handful of you...)  

Thanks!  
Mike  

IP Logged
Karen Mason

Ain't life grand!?!

Re: DBA w/ separate acctg system (meant to post he
Reply #1 - 12/04/03 at 14:22:42

Mike,
You and your company have probably set a course that you are determined to pursue.  We used Peachtree for many many years and it is a neat program.  I wish there were features in DBA that the little old $500 Peachtree program has.  However, saying that, our decision was to move everything to one system: DBA.  After being on this system for a year +, I do not regret making that decision.  Entering so much info twice and trying to keep everything in sync can result in a lot of extra work and headaches.

Karen Mason, Vice President
Bula Forge & Machine, Inc.
1-60# forgings, machining, & assembly
Cleveland, OH
Tel:216-252-7600 Fax:216-252-7601 www.bulaforge.com
EVO-ERP 09/16/09 SP2
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print