Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/17/24 at 03:10:54
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Version Setup SD-Q Issues ??? (Read 568 times)
jbierrie
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

New Version Setup SD-Q Issues ???
10/18/04 at 11:48:16

Newest version...

SD-Q....  A variety, most notably reporting items, come back with saying that I need to run a program (ISARCHG from default Company B???) that does not exist on our system...and though it says "ok" at the end (after a pop-up screen tells you this), it will not let you get away from that entry, even if you put a "N" in the field,  unless you exit the menu screen completely.  Then go back and enter the items again, skipping over the one's that it objects to.

Am I nutts or???

Thanks

John

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: New Version Setup SD-Q Issues ???
Reply #1 - 10/18/04 at 12:18:00

You need to run the program UPDFILE.  The default company is the one in the Change Company list with empty brackets after the name.  if you have nothing listed on the Change Company list with empty brackets, then you are already in it.  If you do have such a company listed and can't change to it, you need to go to PS-C and add an access level for your login ID so you can go there.

Once you are in the Default company, go to UT-A, program UPDFILE.  Click OK on the messages and in this particular case you really don't have to get other users out because you will be creating a new file, not updating an existing one.  Scroll down the list of files to ISARCHG, click so it has a checkmark, then click Process.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
John Bierrie
Browser

Re: New Version Setup SD-Q Issues ???
Reply #2 - 10/19/04 at 00:51:05

Lynn,

Thank you... I got that part taken care of and later today I'll get the rest (hopefully).

Thanks again.

John

John H. Bierrie
W.I.C.C. Ltd.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print