Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Update Help (Read 1141 times)
swolfert
Browser

hmmm DBA!!!

Update Help
02/10/10 at 09:08:41

I am currently running DBA Classic version 2002.1 with pervasive sql 2000i on a Windows NT 4 Server. I am in some desperate need of help with this project. All my workstations are running 2000 or Xp Pro. I have purchased a new Windows 2003 server and want to convert everything to the new server.  

How in the world does all this happen? Is there are way to upgrade the pervasive 2000i? Please advise.  

I was also looking to take my entire DBA to a linux server ubuntu 9.10. It was going to be a test and see how things worked. Please advise also.  

Thanks,

Sean Wolfert
Suburban Plastics Company

Sean Wolfert
847-741-4900 x118
swolfert@suburbanplastics.com
swolfert84   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Update Help
Reply #1 - 02/10/10 at 10:18:29

http://www.evoerpwiki.com/index.php?title=Moving_DBA_or_Evo-ERP_to_a_new_server  is the first place to look.  If you are interested in upgrading the Pervasive to the current version, IS Tech Support can provide the upgrade.  If you need additional assistance setting up the users and permissions and connecting the workstations to the new server we can provide that as well.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
swolfert
Browser

hmmm DBA!!!

Re: Update Help
Reply #2 - 02/10/10 at 11:05:54

Totally awesome. So Lynn how does the help come across and whats the cost for something like this? I am really interested in getting a new version setup and was wondering if it will work on the Linux server as well.  

Thanks for the reply

Sean Wolfert

Sean Wolfert
847-741-4900 x118
swolfert@suburbanplastics.com
swolfert84   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print