Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Search criteria (Read 643 times)
CCKEITH

Thanks, Lynn and
Allen and Lori!

Search criteria
02/16/10 at 15:28:24

It would be nice if while searching in this forum we could select 2 years or 3 years in addition to the week, month, 3 month, 1 yr and all posts.  I find that much of what I'm looking for is later than one year but not nearly as old as the oldest posts.  It would speed up the search and give me less info to look through.

Charlene Keith
Hillco Technologies, Inc.
Evo-ERP 2015.1
(30 users)
WWW   IP Logged
GasGiant
Administrator

How can I help?

Re: Search criteria
Reply #1 - 02/17/10 at 09:18:16

Most forums do not have that kind of longevity. Forums are normally trimmed of old posts at regular intervals. It would be unlikely that forum software would come with that kind of detail in the search. It may be possible to custom program the feature, but it would be lost when the software is updated. I've been trying to update this forum software for awhile now, but the posts will not convert properly and 75% of them are not available after conversion. Once I am able to upgrade the software I will have a look at the search feature in the new version and see if filters can be added.

Email WWW GasGiant GasGiant 31012781 swordworlder swordworlder   IP Logged
CCKEITH

Thanks, Lynn and
Allen and Lori!

Re: Search criteria
Reply #2 - 02/17/10 at 10:33:37

Thanks for the information.  I have wondered about this for a while and now I understand.    Smiley

Charlene Keith
Hillco Technologies, Inc.
Evo-ERP 2015.1
(30 users)
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print