Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
EVO print PO (Read 1327 times)
TFay

Thanks for the help!

EVO print PO
03/24/10 at 09:20:01

Would someone please tell me the proceedure to set up a PO print in EVO.  when I PO-A and it askes me if I want to print the PO, I have never been successful at entering a proper RTM here and have the system save it.  I usually just say no, and then go back in to PO-B to print.

IP Logged
RPCAdmin

Please save me from
the Users!!!!!!!

Re: EVO print PO
Reply #1 - 03/24/10 at 10:17:19

If you are using the T7 version, when it pops up the PO-B screen (automatically), you can click on print, on the "select report format name" screen you can pick whichever you choose (t6pob4.rtm?), click settings, save settings.  I think that is the way it works.

Mike Nessen
Sr. Engineer/IT Manager/Anything else I need to be
EVO-Erp Build (always the latest) Client/Server
Pervasive 2000i on NT4 Server 15 users
Email 272531373   IP Logged
TFay

Thanks for the help!

Reply #2 - 03/24/10 at 12:14:20

Thanks for the response.

Actually this is what happens.

PO-A
Print this Purchase Order Now?  Yes
Range Screen - I tab through
Type in the RTM number and hit print

Error - Access violation in module tp7runtime.exe

Processing Data Please Wait

Then nothing.

This is only on a New Company setup that I am using.  This does not happen in my original company.  It only happens when I change companies to the new one and try to print from PO-A.

Must have something to do with the configuration of the new company but I don't know where to look.

T

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 03/24/10 at 14:51:16

It sounds like either you have Evo Notes turned off in this company but are trying to use an "EN..." RTM or you have Evo Notes turned on and are using "T6..." RTM.  You have to use the correct RTM version for the Notes setting.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
TFay

Thanks for the help!

Reply #4 - 03/26/10 at 13:07:24

Ok, so I am slowly but surely getting this worked out.  Please explain the message "This feature needs to be turned on in SD-Q in order to save settings"   What feature needs to be turne on?

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #5 - 03/28/10 at 07:23:10

SD-Q, System Manager, there is a Configuration Settings that needs to be turned on as well as a setting for Enable Save/Change Default RTM.   From the Help file:

Configuration Settings

This setting controls whether the settings on selection screens for various forms throughout the system can be changed.  A blank or 0 means that no settings can be changed and program default settings will always be used.  A value of 1 means that a system wide set of defaults can be established but user-specific settings will not be available.  A value of 2 means that system wide defaults can be established but user specific settings can also be maintained on each workstation and will override the system settings.  The actual settings are established in the programs themselves such as SO-B  Print Acknowledgements  

Password

If the configuration settings are set to 1 or 2, this password will be necessary to make changes to the system wide configuration settings.  If the password is left blank, any user can change the system wide configuration settings.  Individual user settings at the workstation do not require the password and can be changed by each user at any time.

Enable Change/Save Default RTMs

If this  is Y then when an RTM other than the default is entered for a form or report, the user will be prompted whether they want to make that RTM the new default for that program.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print