Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/02/24 at 08:50:02
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Can't Run AP-Ageing (AP-I) and AR (AR-F) Ageing (Read 1255 times)
carolg

I Love EvoERP!

Can't Run AP-Ageing (AP-I) and AR (AR-F) Ageing
04/11/13 at 07:41:24

Can't run AP and AR Ageing

When running AR-F, I can see all the customer names across the top of the screen.  But it gets to the last record and just sits there.  It seems to be all done but won't show the final report.

When running AP-I, I go through the front screen for parameters and then it says it is processing; but nothing is happening.  It has set there for 10 minutes with nothing happening.

I do not know if they are related

IP Logged
David Waldmann

Live to work, or
work to live?

Re: Can't Run AP-Ageing (AP-I) and AR (AR-F) Agein
Reply #1 - 04/11/13 at 13:35:54

My guess is a Window Focus issue. When the Print Where Dialog (PWD) comes up the selection criteria screen is still in the background and displays the last customer/vendor in the list. I suspect that the PWD is hidden behind another window, or off the edge of the screen or something.

Are you familiar with the old keyboard window controls*? They still work as late as Win8. I would try that to see if you can move the dialog around until you can see it. Hopefully once you've relocated it, it will be there next time.

If you can't locate it, I would suggest just pressing "Enter" after the last Customer/Vendor is there frozen for 10 seconds or so. That should activate the default print method.

*press Alt, then Space, the letter "M", and then the arrow keys will Move the box around. Be careful with this method - I would go a predetermined key strokes in one direction, and then back to where you started, before you try another direction, or the PWD could end up in Timbuktu. The other thing you could do is, instead of "M" for Move, type "X" for Maximize.

David N Waldmann
President
Vermont Hardwoods
Chester, VT

Evo-ERP, 5 user
IST Build: 3/4/19, patched 04/30/19
Pervasive v11.31
Server 2012 / Win10 x64
Crystal Reports v11
Email WWW   IP Logged
carolg

I Love EvoERP!

Reply #2 - 04/11/13 at 14:31:52

Fantastic.  So much for having an IT person on staff. Another person here thought it was showing up somewhere else.  Great to know this now.  We have had this happen in the past but it seemed to correct itself.

thanks again

IP Logged
carolg

I Love EvoERP!

Reply #3 - 04/15/13 at 07:28:13

Everything worked fine on Friday, but now it's Monday and back to same problems.  I can run AP & AR Ageing and F2 will bring up customers.  

But when I go into AP-A & AR-A I cannot get the names to come up. Alt-Space-X is not working this time. The same for SO-A. I can't get SO or Customer to come up. I also can't get any s/o # or customer # on AR Payments.  The small box comes up in the left corner to minimize but nothing else is available.

I did a hard reboot and nothing changes.  We did not have any updates on the weekend.  I can't figure out what would have changed.  As usual, all other users are fine.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print