Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/15/24 at 01:34:38
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CLEARING ACCOUNT ENTRY ERROR - URGENT! (Read 1153 times)
GinaR
Browser

Anything Worth Doing
is Worth Doing Right

CLEARING ACCOUNT ENTRY ERROR - URGENT!
04/25/18 at 08:02:16

Out of the blue, EVO has decided that every job we want to invoice has clearing account entries that are being dumped into the 999999 account.  We have never had any problem with posting invoices, and now all of a sudden we do.  If I post from my computer, with all sysadmin privileges in place, everything seems to work correctly.  If our AR person posts through her computer, all hell breaks loose.

I have looked, and looked, and looked to try and find the problem and have absolutely no idea where to look anymore.  We need to get this solved YESTERDAY so we can get our invoicing done!  I am attaching a copy of the snip capture of the GL-P entry showing what is happening.  We simply do not have time to go down a rabbit hole trying to figure out why EVO is "PMSing".  GRRRR...

UPDATE:  I can't seem to share the image of the error as BB code text.  Not sure how else to attach the images.

IP Logged
prophet

Re: CLEARING ACCOUNT ENTRY ERROR - URGENT!
Reply #1 - 04/25/18 at 09:26:16

That part most likely isn't set up right. It should be tied to a class which you can verify in IN-B. Once you know the class go to system Mgr them SM-C, click on the Item class GL button look for the class in question select it and double click it to view the settings. Verify that all the accounts are correct. Keep in mind that anytime the system doesn't know were to send dollars it sends it to the clearing account. The entries that have already gone to the clearing account you will have to use GL-P to fix before you can process and post them in GL-O.

IP Logged
GinaR
Browser

Anything Worth Doing
is Worth Doing Right

Reply #2 - 04/25/18 at 10:53:04

Thank you, prophet!  I thought for certain I had already verified the part; however, I will check again.

IP Logged
GinaR
Browser

Anything Worth Doing
is Worth Doing Right

Reply #3 - 04/25/18 at 11:09:03

Thank you, thank you!  For some reason, that particular part, which we had invoiced before, had changed to a non-inventory part.  I have rerouted it to the appropriate inventory COGS, and it seems to have posted correctly.  THANK YOU!  Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print