News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stuck in PO-J-B (Read 450 times)
JamesO

Stuck in PO-J-B
01/03/20 at 08:09:43

It appears that when the 5 parts arrived (partial against a blanket order with 25 remaining), they received 25 instead of 5.  These parts go to QC which is always more tricky.  It looks like when they tried to correct the issue, they went into PO-J-C "enter inspection buyoffs" and instead of just accepting 25 into stock then later doing a negative receiving (after taking off QC) OR just rejecting the 25 (which is preferred, as it would put them back on the PO so you can start over) they both accepted/bought off 25 AND rejected -25 (negatives should never be used when QC is involved). This is leaving 25 showing in QC to be bought off BUT not showing 25 in QC on the IN-A "inventory inquiry" screen. This is what it looks like based on what I'm seeing in PO-J-C.  There are none actually in QC at this time.

25 is showing on PO-J-B and it seems we need to remove the 25 stuck in PO-J-B.  What File/database  needs to be edited to fix this issue.  
I have searched the forum, but have not seen this problem as to edit the file because something is stuck in PO-J-B.

Thank you,
Jim O.

IP Logged
JamesO

Re: Stuck in PO-J-B
Reply #1 - 01/07/20 at 08:20:28

We looked at the BCQMSTR and BKAPPOL databases. We found a corresponding record in the BCQMSTR and edited some of the field but it no effect on the PO-J-B entry.

We contacted Lynn and she asked us to check the BKQCTRAN. I backed up the file first.  I did find a record for the problem and changed the -25 to 0.0. This removed the entry in PO-J-B and accounting checked their numbers. All is Good.

Thank you Lynn,

Jim O.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print