Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/29/24 at 06:08:27
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
default in SM-D  will not stay (Read 577 times)
Laura Oliver

default in SM-D  will not stay
10/15/20 at 07:43:45

For years the default for " prompt for taxable line item amount " has been set to yes and it stayed YES.
But suddenly  it keeps going back to NO.  
I can only change it in DBA because the default box in EVO will only accept a blank or N.   I go into SD-M and change it to yes, confirm the YES in EVO.  everything i is fine for a few minutes then the default goes back to NO.

It is a pain to get all my users off so i can try to change " prompt for taxable line item amount " to yes.

This worked great until recently.  All I think i have done is given users access to EVO.   I am trying to think if i have changed anything else to cause the default not to hold.  
Any ideas appreciated.
Thanks
Laura

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Laura Oliver

Re: default in SM-D  will not stay
Reply #1 - 10/16/20 at 14:22:02

I can't get the  default to save in EVO.  It will save in DBA but the change will not stay.  

Quote from David Waldmann on 12/18/07 at 12:47:44:
As to the Default Setting, apparently I had a Local setting that never got erased, so it was overriding the Global setting. However, now that it's working, it doesn't put a date in it unless you Enter past it...

Could what David said above be my problem?  

My Default keeps changing back to No.   The default Y can't even be entered in evo as it will only accept a blank and a N.

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print