Send Topic Print
SO-O-C EMAIL (Read 653 times)
Quirk

It takes a
dysfunctional brain
to do this stuff.

SO-O-C EMAIL
01/19/21 at 07:52:43

When I attach a file to an email invoice EVO locks up.  It does not recover and I must use Task Manager to close EVO. I would like to attach scanned BOLs to Invoices. Currently I need to email them separately.  I get the same result with SO-F.

EVO 2020.3
Pervasive 13.20
Windows 10 Pro

Email WWW   IP Logged
prophet

Re: SO-O-C EMAIL
Reply #1 - 01/19/21 at 10:57:50

I would start by going into you Settings then US-A and go to the Email tab. First make sure all your settings are correct. then click on the TestEmail button. See if that is successful. If it isn't the program should give some indication of what's going on.

IP Logged
Quirk

It takes a
dysfunctional brain
to do this stuff.

Reply #2 - 01/20/21 at 07:37:06

Email tests fine.  Email works.  When I click Att the message PROCESSING DATA  PLEASE WAIT pops up and EVO is frozen.  Processing Data never goes further.

Email WWW   IP Logged
prophet

Reply #3 - 01/20/21 at 10:10:18

What do you mean when you click at the message?

IP Logged
Quirk

It takes a
dysfunctional brain
to do this stuff.

Reply #4 - 01/20/21 at 13:15:14

Att as in Attach.   When I left click on the small box labeled Att  next to the space to find the file name for the file I want to attach.

Email WWW   IP Logged
prophet

Reply #5 - 01/20/21 at 15:35:40

Hmm, seems to work fine on my system. That being said if your on the latest update make sure all your patches are installed. In EVO SM-V is where you want to go to do that. Is this problem exclusive to your workstation or do other workstations have the same issue?

IP Logged
Quirk

It takes a
dysfunctional brain
to do this stuff.

Reply #6 - 01/21/21 at 12:22:36

I was sending an acknowledgment SO-B email, I noticed that the pop-up was covering the file search window. I moved the search window, attached the file and emailed it.   In SO-F and  SO-O that window is hidden and I cannot access it.

Email WWW   IP Logged
prophet

Reply #7 - 01/21/21 at 18:00:59

why don't you in EVO go to Settings and then US-C and Reset Screen Size/Locations first. So are you saying when you clicked on the ATT button the screen was not in focus and hidden behind your other screens? I have seen that with happen from time to time when users are using duel screens. Sometime you will have a window get stuck in-between monitors.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print