Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vendor audit report?? (Read 806 times)
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Vendor audit report??
10/19/22 at 13:44:03

Is there something like a Vendor audit report in Evo?

Not sure what type of info the CFO is looking for (this request is coming via payables), but just asking in general if there is one.

Kind regards,

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Re: Vendor audit report??
Reply #1 - 10/19/22 at 13:45:26

I am going to say no, just asked the Google, "A vendor audit is used by organizations to evaluate a third-party hired by the organization. An audit can look at a number of different issues, such as the organization's quality control, its costs vs. benefits, its cybersecurity protection, or other aspects."

Oy.

Kind regards,

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #2 - 10/20/22 at 14:08:59

I am being asked again to determine if there is such a report in Evo. I asked for clarification and the response was "a vendor audit report in Evo that would show the changes made, user name and date of the change.".  I saw this question asked back in 2012 but not answer.

Does this report exist?  

Our parent company is undergoing an audit and needs to know if we can run this type of report in Evo as part of the "mother ship's" requirements on internal controls.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
AllanMac
Browser

Reply #3 - 10/25/22 at 20:34:04

I doubt it.  The auditor is probably looking for controls over who can set up a vendor, who can authorise and key purchase orders, who can key and authorise the invoices/vouchers, and who can write cheques or authorise payments.  We've got our payments going by direct credit (by wire, in your language), and that's quite loose.  We're a small team though, and I know most of the suppliers and check the account details from time to time.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print