Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/01/24 at 23:47:46
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Total selling price in IN-A of an item? (Read 224 times)
Laura Oliver

Total selling price in IN-A of an item?
04/26/22 at 07:54:17

How do you go to IN-A and look at the selling price of an item if it has both labor and material?

It is possible in DBA because you have the option of making dollars on a SO line partially taxable.
Is this possible in EVO?  

Since DBA currently allows us to make partial dollars of a line on a sales order taxable we are able to go into IN-A and see the total selling cost.   If we start to use EVO exclusively  I "think" we will need to use two part numbers ie one for labor and one for the material.  If we do this I do not know how we will see the total selling cost in IN-A without looking at both part numbers?  

S/R - I played a little with Service and Repair.  I tried to use SR and see if IN-A would give us a collective selling price for sub children parts but I was not successfully.  

Is it possible to use EVO and get a collective price on one part number that has both Labor and material?  
Features and Options?  Some type of assembly?  

I need to have the sub parts and their selling price show on the Sales order as taxable or not taxable.
I need to be able to go to IN-A and see a total collective selling price of the children in just one parent part.

Thanks
Laura

edit:   I want to be able to go into IN-A and look at a single parent part and see the total selling price of all the combined children. But I need the children to print out on in the invoice with respective selling price and to show taxable or non taxable

« Last Edit: 04/26/22 at 09:33:56 by Laura Oliver »  

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Dennis Wilkinson

Life is Good :o)

Re: Total selling price in IN-A of an item?
Reply #1 - 07/21/22 at 07:55:53

Laura,

Don't know if you have resolved this issue, but base/sell price is visible in IN-A.  Also, base/sell price is manually entered so at this time, there is no way to "accumulate" lower item's selling price and roll to a parent item base/sell price.

Dennis Wilkinson
IS Tech Support Contractor
dwilkinson@istechsupport.com

IS Tech Support Update 2022.1
PSQL Workgroup, Zen 14
Windows 11, Home Premium
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print